How to Install the Epson L3110 Printer Manually and Using Software – How to install the Epson L3110 printer is much sought after by its users. Actually, there is a special feature to install the printer. To use all of its features, you will need printer driver software and a scan tool.
If you lose the CD or it is damaged, then you will have to download the drivers online. Epson L3110 can certainly be used by Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2000 to 2019 32 & 64bit, Linux, and Mac operating systems.
We will explain how to install the Epson L3310 printer to a laptop. Check out the explanation below.
How to Install Epson L3110 Printer Without CD
The first thing you have to do is access the official Epson website. After that, you can follow these steps:
- Download driver epson l3110 driver from the driver download website address that we have provided and download it.
- Double click on the downloaded .exe file to make settings. Then, check the “I agree” box and click ‘Next’.
- Click ‘Next’ again and it will start the install. Connect the printer’s USB cable to the laptop and make sure your printer is on.
- After that, click ‘Next’ and ‘Finish’.
- Besides being able to install the Epson L3110 printer, you can also reset your printer if the device you are using has problems and doesn’t work.
How to Reset the Epson L3110 Printer Manually
Be sure to check the printer components first. Because, maybe it’s not from a faulty system, but the printer’s ink is out, the printer cable is broken, or something else. If all components are safe, then you can do the following reset method:
1. Unplug the Printer Power Cable First
You can unplug the printer power cable first. Then, let stand for five minutes. If so, you can plug the cable back in. Next, you can turn on the printer by pressing the ‘Power’ button, then press the ‘Resume’ button.
2. Press ‘Power’ and ‘Resume’ Buttons Simultaneously
Press the ‘Power’ and ‘Resume’ buttons again at the same time and hold it for five minutes. If so, release both buttons. Then, press the ‘Power’ and ‘Resume’ buttons simultaneously again and hold it for three minutes. Wait a few moments until the reset process is complete. That way, the settings on the printer will be as before.
How to Reset Epson L3110 Printer with Software
You must have official software from Epson on your laptop or computer. You can download it on the official Epson website. After that, follow these steps:
- Open the software on the laptop or PC that you are using. Then, the ‘EPSON Adjustment Program’ dialog box will appear, then click ‘Select’.
- After that, click ‘Model Name’ and select one of the printer models, namely ‘L3110’.
- If so, click ‘OK’, and click ‘Particular Adjustment Mode’. Later, there will be many commands that can be used to run the printer. You can scroll down and continue to the ‘Maintenance’ column, then select ‘Waste Ink Pad Counter’ and then click ‘OK’.
- Then, the dialog bar will appear on the ‘Check & Initialization’ menu. Click the checkbox on ‘Main Pad Counter’ and ‘Platen Pad Counter’, then click ‘Check’.
- Then, wait for the process to finish. When finished, click and tick ‘Main Pad Counter’ again and select ‘Initialization’.
- Finally, turn off the printer for a while and let it sit. Then, turn on the printer again.
Thus the article above about How to Install the Epson L3110 Printer, Manually and Using Software. We also provide drivers for the epson l1110, you just need to download driver epson l1110 driver here. Hopefully the above information can be useful for readers. Sorry and thank you.